Toplevel is a business going places - an exciting and growing organisation, built on vision and initiative. Our product range is world-class and our customer service second-to-none, a resounding endorsement of the quality and professionalism of all the Toplevel team.
Our staff are well motivated, and enjoy great job satisfaction. We offer attractive salaries, and the opportunity to advance your career and take early responsibility for helping us to grow and expand.
We build and manage software solutions for government enabling them to transform public sector services.
- To manage projects on behalf of our customers working mainly at Toplevel's offices with some work at client sites.
- Accountable for delivery of projects, through effective planning and management of resources and risks.
- Day to day responsibility for delivery of projects to time and budget.
- Build productive co-operative relationships with clients, including managing their expectations and ensuring they understand their part in the project plan.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience, including project management, delivering software projects, with either an IT supplier or a government organisation.
- Evidence of strong organisation skills to include both experience of managing multiple projects concurrently and of a matrix-managed environment where resources are flexibly assigned.
- Candidates must have good English and strong communications skills generally, including the ability to quickly grasp the context of a customer's situation.
- Experience of Agile development and Prince2 are desirable but not essential as we will train.
The work is challenging, varied and rewarding as every customer is different and many are one-of-a-kind national organisations with novel requirements.
This is an important role in a team of enthusiastic high calibre staff. You will have regular contact with management so be able to contribute and influence outcomes. We seek an ambitious person with aspiration to progress into a more senior role.
Senior Application Support Engineer
As a result of significant growth over the last year Toplevel are looking for an Application Support Engineer who will be responsible for supporting Toplevel's products and solutions. He/she will assume technical responsibility for resolving customer issues for our range of secure government solutions as well as providing technical assistance to other members of the team.
The role encompasses the following:
- Trouble-shooting and replicating complex customer issues and managing them through the fault resolution process
- Developing bug fixes, workarounds and circumventions for customer identified issues
- Developing changes to solutions
- Maintaining call logs and works activity reporting
- Providing technical support to other members of the team
- Ad-hoc visits to customer installations
- Providing advice to customers on best practice
The candidate must have a strong focus on providing good service to customers, taking ownership of customer requests, and driving requests though to resolution.
- Strong coding skills in the following disciplines: C#
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in learning new technologies and systems quickly 3+ years relevant experience in software industry (either development, quality assurance, professional services or technical support roles)
- Customer Support Experience
Toplevel is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.