Challenges of Delivering Shared Programmes
As programmes become more sophisticated there is an increasing requirement for specialist expertise to deliver them, further increasing involvement of charities and other intermediaries to help government deliver programmes calls for increased collaboration.
Some projects involve participants around the world from different countries and organisation types.
- Because agencies use separate computer systems, collaboration must be paper / email
- Communication between agencies is slow and deadlines are missed
- Secure electronic communication between agencies is difficult
- Processes are not harmonised so collaboration is error prone
- Right hand doesn’t know what left hand is doing
- Ensuring governance processes are followed
Benefits & Savings
A case management system to manage the flow of work between agencies provides the structure and control required to harmonise delivery of a shared programme.
- Secure way to work together
- Fast and efficient service due to instant communication
- Harmonised processes are modelled by the system ensuring efficient governance
- Easy for one agency to track the progress of a case with another one